For long, Vikas was planning to take a leave and visit the UK. He hasn’t taken a long leave in the past few years. An avid traveller, Vikas’s jobs as a market research analyst hardly left him free time to pursue his passion for travelling. But now, he was determined to take an extended break and explore a few places in the UK.
He planned to visit Salisbury. He was in awe with this medieval city in Wiltshire, South England. He wanted to visit Stonehenge, one of the most famous landmarks in the UK. Vikas was always fascinated with this prehistoric monument. Erected in the late Neolithic period around 2500 BC, this place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. He wanted to wander around the quaint streets of the Old City centre.
Also, on his to-do list was visiting St. Thomas of Canterbury, a 15th-century parish church, and the meadows of the River Avon. He also planned to explore the Wilton House. Built in 1653, this place was an excellent example of Baroque style architecture. It was also famous for Double Cube Room.
From Salisbury, Vikas planned to travel to Southampton. He wanted to visit the Titanic Trail. Southampton was the departure point of Titanic’s first and last journey in 1912. He wanted to explore the ship’s history through the heritage walk in the museum. He also wanted to explore the ruins of Netley Abbey in Southampton and visit the Old Town and Bargate. The Old Town is associated with famous visitors and residents such as William Shakespeare, Jane Austen, and Henry V. The Bargate is the entrance of the Old Town. It’s now used to host events and exhibitions.
IndusInd Forex card is convenient to use and can be loaded with single or multiple currencies. Taking a Forex card to the UK is the most convenient way to pay for your expenses – from hotel bills and shopping to paying restaurant bills. It has a number of benefits, which include:
• You can use this travel card for online ticket booking, paying bills, shopping, booking hotels. This travel card for the UK is accepted everywhere.
Best Travel Card for the UK
• Travelling with a Forex card is not only convenient, but it’s safer than carrying money. With a Forex card , you do not have to worry about losing money. In case you misplace your card or lose your wallet, you have to inform the bank. You will get an easy card replacement facility. They will send you another card to your location.
• With travel card from the IndusInd Bank, you are safe against currency fluctuation.
• The card has easy encashment process.
• It also comes with an insurance coverage.
Travelling Abroad ? Buy indus multicurrency forex card at best available rates.